Things to Know
- 60 minute workout format. All levels welcome, even new jumpers.
- Begins with a thorough warm-up. 2 minute jump rope rounds, 1 minute rest periods.
- Water, coffee and bananas will be provided at the event.
- Jump ropes will be provided if you do not have your own.
- Parking: On Racine and Lot available off Jackson Blvd. Share with The Extra Storage company
- Individual Jumpers: $40.00 per jumper (includes free t-shirt)
- 45 Spots available for jumpers
- Corporate Sponsorship start at $1000.00 (For more information on becoming a corporate sponsor, contact Katalin@powkickboxing.com)
- Mark Doyle – Founder of Rags of Honor1 @JumpforVets
- Katalin Rodriguez Ogren – the Owner of POW! GYM Chicago @POWGymChicago
Jump for Vets
Chicagoland veterans suffering
from PTSD need our support
17 veterans die by suicide every day.
Recent studies show that across America 17 veterans take their own life. Over 150,000 veterans are chronically homeless. In 2020, calls to veteran suicide prevention hotlines rose 15% nationwide. Our Veterans need help!
A $1,800 shot can help, but it’s not covered by insurance.
The Stellate Ganglion Block procedure costs $1800 and sadly neither the VA or civilian health insurance currently cover the cost.
Nearly 15,000 Chicagoland veterans suffer from PTS.
There are 300,000 veterans living in Cook County and as many as 15,000 are suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress or Injury.
Our goal is to provide treatment for every Chicagoland veteran in need of help with post traumatic injury.
Too many veterans throughout Chicago and Cook County are in need of this life saving procedure and our goal is to keep working until we get all of them the help they need.
What is this life-saving procedure?
PTSD is much better understood today thanks to physicians like Dr. Eugene Lipov. According to Dr. Lipov PTS is a biological trauma. It is measurable, it is not invisible. It is an injury,not a disorder. Once we accept it is an injury, we can look at long-term treatments. The Stellate Ganglion Block (SGB) also known as the Dual Sympathetic Reset (DSR) is a treatment with very high success. The SGB/DSR restores the “fight or flight” portion of the brain to its pre-trauma state. Simply put, post-traumatic stress conditions is an injury to the sympathetic nervous system that renders it overactive and very sensitive. Once this injury is properly treated, then PTS symptoms significantly minimize and vanish usually within 24 hours of treatment. Read more.