When: Sunday, October 30th, 2022
Where: The United Center in the Atrium
8:30 am-9:00 am
Tricks & Tips Lesson with Rachel Jablow from @GetRoped
9:00 am – 10:30 am
Jump Event Lead by Katalin Rodriguez Ogren & DJ DOUG:
11:00 am-1:00 pm
Billy Goat Tavern Brunch at 1535 W.Madison
Things to Know
- Live DJ (@DJDougChicago) will motivate us during our one-hour workout.
- Water, coffee and bananas will be provided at the event.
- Complimentary brunch for all jumpers at Billy Goat Tavern after event located at 1535 W. Madison.
- Jump ropes will be provided if you do not have your own.
- Parking: Free for participants, enter on Wood street entrance off Madison and Wood.
- Please note: Any guest that chooses not to attend will NOT receive a refund.
- Individual Jumpers: $40.00 minimum donation (includes jump rope, free t-shirt & brunch at Billy Goat Tavern)
- Build a team with friends & family.
- Corporate Sponsorship start at $1000.00 (For more information on becoming a corporate sponsor, contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mark Doyle – Founder of Rags of Honor1 @JumpforVets
- Katalin Rodriguez Ogren – the Owner of POW! GYM Chicago @POWGymChicago
- DJ Doug @DJDougChicago
Free Parking Information:
- Lot H
- Right off the east side entrance of the atrium
- Wood street
- Between Monroe and Madison
Jump for Vets
Chicagoland veterans suffering
from PTSD need our support
17 veterans die by suicide every day.
Recent studies show that across America 17 veterans take their own life. Over 150,000 veterans are chronically homeless. In 2020, calls to veteran suicide prevention hotlines rose 15% nationwide. Our Veterans need help!
A $1,800 shot can help, but it’s not covered by insurance.
The Stellate Ganglion Block procedure costs $1800 and sadly neither the VA or civilian health insurance currently cover the cost.
Nearly 15,000 Chicagoland veterans suffer from PTS.
There are 300,000 veterans living in Cook County and as many as 15,000 are suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress or Injury.
Our goal is to provide treatment for every Chicagoland veteran in of help with post traumatic injury.
Too many veterans throughout Chicago and Cook County are in need of this life saving procedure and our goal is to keep working until we get all of them the help they need.
What is the Stellate Ganglion Block?
PTSD is much better understood today thanks to physicians like Dr. Eugene Lipov. According to Dr. Lipov PTS is a biological trauma. It is measurable, it is not invisible. It is an injury,not a disorder. Once we accept it is an injury, we can look at long-term treatments. The Stellate Ganglion Block (SGB) is a treatment with very high success. The SGB restores the “fight or flight” portion of the brain to its pre-trauma state. Simply put, post-traumatic stress conditions is an injury to the sympathetic nervous system that renders it overactive and very sensitive. Once this injury is properly treated, then PTS symptoms significantly minimize and vanish usually within 24 hours of treatment. Read more.